Tuesday, February 21

Livin it up

Wow, where to start... In the last week or so several big events have occurred, and I can't think of any way to tie them together so a brief synopsis will have to do. First, Dundee gets a subway. Then, Kevin gets a car. Quite noteworthy are both of these, but I'll leave that to Kevin's blog.
Also, I turned in the first big milestone of my project, which is the literature review. As you can imagine, I was pretty excited about that, but to top it off, that was the same day as the Nickel Creek concert in Aberdeen. Since bluegrass isn't exactly the thing here, we almost had them to ourselves in a sweet little venue. Well, to be honest there were probably about 250 people, but you get the idea. The awesomeness of that show cannot well be described here, but I'll tell you that it might be rated as my all-time favorite show (and for those who know me, that's a pretty stout claim). Later, that weekend we also had a fun youth night and a young adults get together. You might say it's been a good week. Also, congrats to Gemma for making it into the police!



youth night chariots


gotcha


the boys breaking in Kevin's new car, literally

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I just wanted you to know that I do read your blog from time to time. : ) It is so good to see that you are doing well and that you are enjoying life in Scotland.

Looks like you have had quite the life in the past couple of days! I'd love to hear more about the concert and Kevin breaking into his car (by the way, tell him I say hullo). Hope to read more soon!

alayna

22/2/06 9:45 PM  
Blogger Mgam said...

Nickel Creek is so awesome. I have to say I'm quite jealous of you. Did you check out Dan Dyer yet?

23/2/06 6:16 PM  
Blogger babyblueeyed girl said...

im going to be making fun of kevin
for a while about the car
any way
i hoep all is well

25/2/06 12:30 AM  
Blogger Tabs said...

Hey chica, sounds and looks like things are just jumpin over there across the ocean. I'm so glad your "livin it up!" :)

I was wondering something. Do you happen to know if there is a blog for Lambda? I know, I know, I'm so way removed now but I would love to keep up on them and maybe even see spring sing pictures and just hear about how the good ol' club is doing. Am I weird? Yes, but oh well.

Anywho, if you know, just let me know. You can email me at tabitha.mcallister@goodshepherdcc.org. Thanks girl!

2/3/06 11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home