Saturday, December 24

Real peace at Christmas

In celebration of being back in Oklahoma for Christmas, I would like to share with you (whoever it is that actually reads this) some of the best things about being home:

Football games. Lots of em.
Going to the grocery store and knowing what everything is and what it's for.
Having snow on the ground one day, and going out comfortably without a coat the next.
Friends who I love very very much.
And of course, my family- who genuinely get along.
Anyway I'm happy to be home, and I wish all of you my friends a nice time as well- wherever in the world you are.

I know that many of you are mourning the departure of Dr. Herndon from his Edmond practice, but there's good news. My very own sister Dr. Mindy Cail will be taking his place starting in January. So as she always says- an apple a day keeps the doctor away... but if the doctor's cute, forget the fruit!