Saturday, September 24

Saturday night's alright for blogging

You've seen it all now folks, I think pigs are actually flying as we speak. My father, James Cail, actually interacted with a computer! I have proof, and it's available for everyone to see in the comments of my last entry. That's it really.... even if the whole rest of my endeavor here is a wash, it was worth it- just for that.

Classes finally started this week, and my first impression of the department was a good one indeed. The professors all go by their first names, there's only about 6 kids on my course, and a teapot is no more than 10 paces away at any given moment. Though I had forgotten just how difficult it is to start at a new school, everyone I've had dealings with so far were just fine. And I only really have to be there one day a week. Tough, I know. So for now things are peachy--- just let me know if you hear of any part time jobs opening up in forfar. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

"a teapot is no more than 10 paces away at any given moment"

Aww, could class be better. The best I had last week was a moist donut and lukewarm milk left over from the previous class. But hey, one man's trash is usually my breakfast. It was good to chat the other day, I know you're doing well. Drink some tea for me, two lumps and cream.

24/9/05 11:53 PM  
Blogger babyblueeyed girl said...

HEY LIZ
im glad things are going well
and im glad ur dad got online
i hope ur doing well
your awsome
love ya

25/9/05 12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think about you so often. I actually heard with my own ears your dad say he had sent an email to you. Bruce, Linda Tapp, and I
all had to be picked up off the floor.
Isn't that great about Mindy?
Good things going for the "Cail Kids". Love you-Nancy

28/9/05 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home