Tuesday, September 20

Kiss clarity goodbye

So many things have happened already in this short time! My sis was offered a dream job, another one of my old roomies is pregnant, Celia passed the CPA, and the Cowboys lost a division game. Really all that's happened here is that we did complete the wardrobe construction-- and, you guessed it, no secret world through the back.

I have, however, entered a strange netherworld of information. My loan checks are still in passage somewhere over the atlantic ocean, I was mistakenly told to attend a session for the psych freshmen- only very narrowly escaping that fate worse than death, and have still yet to meet any of my professors. On the up side, the black hole of information has been having lovely weather! In fact, that's about all people willingly speak of in much depth.
So for now, forget frankness and efficiency, just give me some stovies and a cup of tea and I'll be content.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought you'd get an email from Dad, did you. (Actually, I set it up and he told me what to write, but the words were his!)

20/9/05 10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and I miss you.
Dad

20/9/05 10:04 PM  
Blogger babyblueeyed girl said...

awww liz
im sorry
thats alot to over come in a short
time
i hope my email was of some help
to you
i love you
marge

20/9/05 10:44 PM  
Blogger amy nickerson said...

Hey Liz! Well this old roomie of yours isn't pregnant but just wanted to say hi! Hope you're drinking some good tea as I write this. If you ever want to try a different cuppa tea in Europe, Dresden would love to have you! Love ya girl!

21/9/05 2:37 AM  
Blogger thegermanygirl said...

Well, I'm neither an old roomie, nor am I pregnant. But I commiserate and sympathize with the disappointment over the non-magical wardrobe. (And here I had such high hopes for you!) ;o)

21/9/05 3:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Liz-
I also share your disappointment over the wardrobe. But don't lose hope, magical wardrobes only open when needed. Hold out. It's good to hear that Nickerson isn't the pregnant one. Love you!

Jules

23/9/05 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home