Thursday, December 28

A few thoughts for the year's end

I've been a bit lax in keeping in touch with people over the last couple of months. Although I didn't mail a single Christmas card (gasp!!), I was thinking about you my friends and how much I've appreciated the various encouragements that you've given me this year.
It's been a long, exciting, heart breaking, and wonderful year-- and to be honest, I have more thoughts about it than you would probably care to read. So again I say thank you, and I pray that you are each enjoying the marvelous and mysterious ways that your lives are playing out.


something to consider during the warm-up to your '07 revelries...
the BCS v. the Electoral College

* It's a well known fact that both are organized by a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

* Both have maps with pretty colored states on them!

* Both claim to be college organizations, but actually have suspiciously little to do with learning, and are more about (drinking) parties.

* Both "give the people something to talk about."

Just food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home